Recessed Filter Plate Fits High Filtration Pressure
Recessed filter plate is also named chamber plates. It is widely used for filtration processes with normal dry solid filtration demands. It is available in both gasket and non-gasket style, with four types of feeding position: top, center, corner and outside. Filter plate with gasket allows less chance of leakage than non-gasket type of filter plate due to an o-ring seal around the chamber and the filtrate ports. In the recessed filter press, the pressure is constantly increasing over a period of time because the cake size is increased due to continuous operation of the filter press.
This corner feeding filter plate has size of 1600 mm.
This corner feeding filter plate has size of 1250 mm.
Recessed filter plate with central feeding design has several sizes, ranging from 800 mm to 2000 mm.
Recessed filter plate can be made into this special shape with four feeding holes outside the plate.
- Polypropylene filter plate for high temperature and pressure resistance.
- Good heat insulation.
- Low moisture content of materials by filtering with high pressure.
- High recovery of solid matter with clear filtrate.
- Filter plate with gasket for high sealing performance during operation.
- The low weight makes handling easy and shortens filtration cycles.
- Simple structure with low failure rate.
- Easy maintenance.
- Material: polypropylene, PVDF, other materials are available on request.
- Feed eye position: corner feed, external feed, central feed. (In general, any feed eye design is possible and can be made on request).
- 800 mm, 1000 mm, 1250 mm, 1600 mm, 2000 mm for central feeding design.
- 1250 mm, 1600 mm for corner feeding and outside feeding design.
Recessed filter plate is suitable for all fields of application, such as sewage plants, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, chemistry, ceramics, metallurgy, paper industry, etc.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.