Plate & Frame Filter Plate for Low Pressure Filtration
Plate and frame filter plate is an old type of filter plate. The frame is where slurry is pumped into and solids are retained, with one or two activated ports for slurry to enter. The plate has grooved surface with an outlet for the filtrate, acting as a support for filter cloth and the developed cake. Plate and frame filter plate is suitable for applications with low demand in dryness of filter cake and automation condition.
This is typical plate and frame filter plate, it plate and frame are separated.
This is one plate and frame filter plate with four feeding holes has size of 800 mm.
Plate and frame filter plate can be made into this opposite angle feeding holes plate design.
Plate and frame filter plate can be made with five feeding holes, its size is 1000 mm.
This plate and frame filter plate has size of 1500 mm, other sizes are also available.
This plate and frame filter plate has two feeding holes with size of 1250 mm.
- Easy to adjust the thickness of filter cakes.
- Convenient mounting & removal of filter cloth.
- It has grooved or pipped filter area.
- Larger filtration area due to slurry feeding from outside the filter plate.
- Polypropylene filter plate is light and anti-corrosion.
- Available in various designs and sizes.
- Easy to clean and long service life.
- To be installed in existing recessed or plate and frame filter press.
- Used for fine filtration where filter paper may be required.
- Material: Polypropylene or other materials upon request.
- Size: 450 mm, 630 mm, 800 mm, 1000 mm, 1250 mm, 1500 mm.
Compared with chamber plates, the application field of plate and frame filter plate is limited with regard to filtration pressure and temperature. It is generally used in the industries such as:
- Beverage industry.
- Chemical plants.
- Edible oil.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.